Auto insurance is the type of insurance purchased for cars, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles usually used for protection against traffic accidents. Auto insurance is mandatory by law in the United States. There are several categories of vehicle insurance, including the following: Automobile, Motorcycle and Commercial Vehicles. Auto insurance protects you from financial losses in the event of an incident. Therefore, it is important to understand each type of car insurance to determine which coverages are right for you.
Different Types of Auto Insurance
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance
Towing and Labor
Sound, Picture & Data Equipment / Special Equipment
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Auto Death and Dismemberment Coverage
Types of Auto Insurance Discounts Available
There is NO Limit to the number of discounts that you can qualify for!
Home and Car
Passive Occupant Restraint
Defensive Driving Course
Contact us to discuss your auto insurance needs today!
READ OUR RELATED ARTICLES
Yes, Happy New Year
January 1, 2015
ThomTalk: HSS Deadline Changed
November 19, 2014
- Iliana we want to thank you as well as your company for professionalism, efficiency, honesty and dependability helping us with our insurance needs. It has been a real pleasure working with you for so many years. Looking forward to future business.- John & Luz Locke
- Jaky is a joy to work with! She made sure I was kept informed every step of the way. She answered my questions quickly and went the extra mile to help figure out a solution to a problem that had been plaguing me for years!- Robyn Cade with RJC Productions
- Just wanted to thank you (Iliana Spray) for all that you do to help me with my auto insurance. It is not often I get to deal with someone that is as friendly as you are to someone you never met.- Jerry Travis
- I really enjoy the level of service from the Thom Polvogt Agency (Caleb Insurance Group). Whether I'm calling on the phone or walking into the office I've always been able to speak with a staff member and get my questions answered or business taken care of; it's refreshing to not have to just rely on an 800 number and an option menu -- service makes a difference!- Eric Ramos
- I have been a client of this Nationwide location for almost 20 years
and my queries are addressed in a prompt & personable manner. More
recently I want to lay accolades upon Mindy-she is an exemplary team
member and the embodiment of their slogan "Nationwide is on your side!"- Gloria Scogin, 2018
- Thorough and Knowledgeable.
My family and I were new to the Katy area and to Nationwide when we moved here a few years ago. Thom and his staff have been great with meeting our insurance needs and getting us adequate coverage. It's nice having a local office and agent that I can call or visit anytime I have a question, concern or new insurance requirement. Now that I'm older and have more to protect I've really come to appreciate the knowledge, experience and service.
I would recommend to a friend.
- Anonymous, November 1, 2012
- A True asset & representation of Nationwide.
Ms. Mindy has always provided exemplary customer support. She is very personable and
pleasant. Congrats to Mindy as I recall when she was a receptionist!
I would recommend to a friend.
- Satisfied Customer, July 15, 2018
- “When I needed a policy written in 2 days in order to close on my house, you were able to deliver. Caleb Insurance Group (DBA Thom Polvogt Insurance) has been a good company to work with to this point, but the company is only as good as its agent (you). As far as I’m concerned, my policy is with you.”
- Aarom Thompson
- “I received your letter requesting feedback on my experience with Geremy and your agency. Geremy is a wonderful agent, that I refer to ALL of my clients. As a mortgage broker I take referrals very seriously and Geremy has gone above and beyond to be available for my clients and provides all of us with excellent service and pricing. You have a true gem in Geremy, and thank you for requesting my feedback. Have a great day!”
- Carrie Panacek, C&T Mortgage, LLC
- “Would like to respond to the recent letter I received in the mail in regards to the Ultimate Question. ‘On a scale of 0 to 10 how likely are you to recommend this agency to your friends?’ My answer is a 10. I have found Robert Guardiola very professional as well as helpful and my encounter with the agency has been above average.”
Thank you all!- Beth Smith, Katy, Texas
- Thank you for taking care of our insurance needs. I appreciate the professionalism and courtesy of your staff and I know I am getting the best insurance for the best value.
Your team recommended the insurance we needed by asking questions to make sure that we are fully covered, and sharing different options.
- Dr. Victor T. Jones III, Ph.D., Exploration Technologies, Inc.
- "Leasing a new commercial property for expansion of our business, Caleb Insurance Group (Jaky Dobbs) helped us get a policy quickly and effortlessly so we could sign the lease agreement. We contacted them late in the day and we still had quotes that evening. They also got us builder’s risk insurance for my team. Great to work with. Great firm. I definitely recommend them. 5 out of 5."
- James, Owner of Black Dog Records
- "Food & Vine Time Productions is a locally owned business which produces wine & food tasting events to benefit local charities. In addition to a business policy, our insurance needs are varied, with short term liability protection required for our various projects. Caleb Insurance Group is always responsive, and we take great comfort in knowing they will find a way to accommodate our all too often “
'last minute' requests." Thank you Jaky!- Clifton, Owner of Food and Vine Time Productions